Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mopsy Topsy

Today has been a quiet day.  Went to MOPS this morning with the girls and it was SO quiet in the backseat.  This is a major feat since it's almost an hour drive one way!  I don't know if they were just tired or maybe confused by the fog.  Whatever.  I totally took advantage of that time for doing some praying.  It's a rare thing.  Honestly, they have been little angels today.  Screams have been traded in for laughs, fits have been traded for dancing...there was even a glorious 3 hour nap.  I am telling you, this day is one for the books!  If every day were like this, mommyhood would be a piece of cake!  But alas, every day is not like this.  I think they picked today because they subconsciously realized I would be blogging now and they don't want their antics to be internet fodder.  I don't think they can keep it up very long.   I can definitely wait them out - I am bigger and have a longer attention span (most of the time).

No comments:

Post a Comment