Friday, June 24, 2011

High Tea

So last night Bear picked a Tea Party as her summer fun adventure for today.  Everything was all good until I looked in my china box and realized I do not own a teapot.  Not sure exactly how I was planning to make tea without a teapot!  So I frantically went searching all over my town.  Again, not sure why I was actually expecting to find one in this tiny place!   I finally got the bright idea to borrow one from a friend.  (big sigh of relief)  I made tea cakes and bought some caffeine free herbal tea.  We played classical music and had a grand old time.  Even Bug...though there were a few times I thought she was going to break the china.


It was very special for Bear to get to use real China.  She asked if it was made in China (no) and then spent the rest of the tea party asking questions about China and when we are going to China because she has never been there and she needs to go. 

All in all, we had a lovely time and I will definitely do this again.  Until then, I will be on the look out for a teapot of my own!





No comments:

Post a Comment