Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Texting was invented for me

Alright, I am just going to lay it all on the line here...  I hate talking on the phone.  More than talking on the phone, I hate calling people.  Family, friends, complete strangers.  I just don't want to dial.  Call me, I'll be happy to talk to you, but please don't make me initiate.  It's awkward.  I don't handle awkward well.  This one thing is probably on the top of Nick's pet peeve list of stuff I do.  I'll grab the phone, dial the number, and hand it off to him.  I used to talk on the phone for hours and hours.  I couldn't tell you what it all was about.  I guess I just talked myself out in my teen years and I have nothing left now.  But mostly, it's just awkward.  

That's all.  Just needed to get that out tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment